Monday, October 15, 2018

Bigfoot's Book Review

Just got a fantastic celebrity book review for my novel BIGFOOT CSI! Check it out:

"Two big, hairy thumbs up for BIGFOOT CSI! The author Sullivan just seems to get me, you know? I laughed, I cried, I bellowed, and I knocked on trees with a big stick.

I read this book over a long, rainy weekend when I was stuck inside a tent that I had liberated from a troop of Boy Scouts by howling outside and making them pee their khaki shorts all the way home. They left behind hot dogs and marshmallows, along with a copy of this book, so it was a good weekend.


If you haven't read BIGFOOT CSI yet, stop skulking in the woods trying to catch me with my proverbial pants down and go get yourself a copy. It's time to learn what Bigfoot is really like."


Verified reviewer: Bigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment