Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy holidays!


I hope all of you are enjoying a happy holiday season. It was great that the world didn't end like some had predicted. That would have really put a crimp in the holiday plans. On the upside, no one would have had to pay their post-holiday bills or worry about putting on weight after eating too much.
This year, if you gave gifts, I hope everyone on your list loved what they got. And if you received gifts, I hope those were just what you wanted. If you were celebrating a religious holiday, I hope it was fulfilling. If you're ringing in a new year, I hope it's the best one yet. And if you're doing whatever happens on Boxing Day, I hope it involves plenty of boxes or boxing.

So happy holidays. I hope you're surrounded by family and friends if you want, or quiet and solitude if you prefer. And have a wonderful 2013!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment