Thursday, April 18, 2013

Book promotion!

One of the (many) things I fret about is that I'm not doing enough to promote my books. Some writers seem like they're born for publicity, while others are pretty shy about tooting their own horns. I'm a shy tooter, so promotional activities are a challenge. But the cool thing is that sometimes it's possible to get someone else to do my tooting for me.

I co-wrote a book with my aunt, the psychic advisor Louise Helene. It's called I SAW YOUR FUTURE AND HE'S NOT IT, and it's full of love and relationship advice taken from the consultations my aunt has had with her clients. The book is funny and entertaining and offers excellent advice. And I'm not just tooting here.

Well, Louise Helene has been invited to be a guest on a few upcoming radio shows where she'll be talking about the book and maybe taking calls from listeners who have love and relationship questions. Following is a list of the upcoming shows. I hope you can stop by and listen. You'll definitely enjoy yourself and you might pick up some ideas for improving your love life.

- Guest on local Canadian radio show Passion on CJAD-AM in Montreal. It's scheduled for April 18th from 9:30 - 10:00 p.m. Central/10:30-11:00 p.m. Eastern.
- Guest on online radio show The Psychic Partners on May 13th from 5:30-6:00 p.m. Central/6:30-7:00 p.m. Eastern.
- Guest on online radio show Mystical Cruise Ship on Friday June 21 from 7:00-8:00 p.m. Central/8:00-9:00 p.m. Eastern.

No comments:

Post a Comment