Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Original Louise Helene

Now that the book I wrote with my aunt, psychic advisor Louise Helene, is set for publication January 8, 2013, I've had a lot of people ask me how my aunt chose such an unusual career. I always tell them that she learned her craft from her mother, whose professional name was also Louise Helene. If you'd like some more details about my aunt's journey from a curious five-year-old gaping at her mother's crystal ball to a popular, successful psychic advisor, check out her most recent blog http://louisehelenethepsychic.blogspot.com/. And don't forget that our book I SAW YOUR FUTURE AND HE'S NOT IT: A PSYCHIC'S GUIDE TO TRUE LOVE is available for pre-order everywhere, for which I am very grateful this Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment